Koyorad is proud to introduce the very first high-performance radiator for the 2017 Honda Civic Type R. This brand new application features Koyorad's high density Hyper core. This core was selected...
USR Turbo Blanket for 2017+ FK8 Honda Civic Type-R
- 1x Lava Turbo Blanket for Honda FK8 Civic Type-R
- Lower engine compartment ambient temperature & make turbo more efficient
- USR Turbo Blanket not only enhances the look of the engine compartment area, it also reduces a significant amount of heat transfer to surrounding components
- Custom serial number available
With an outer layer made from actual pulverized volcanic lava rock (continuous-filament basalt) formed into fabric and woven into a tight mesh weave, these turbo blankets are internally insulated with high temperature calcium magnesium silicate wool overlaid with a high temperature stainless steel mesh for increased durability and improved thermal resistance. The Lava Turbo Blankets are designed to withstand the harshest of conditions.
Heat tolerances for the Civic Type R:
- Max Temperature Rating: 2300°F / 1260°C
- Continuous Use Limit: 1832°F / 1000°C
- Direct Contact Limit: 1800°F / 982°C
- Radiant Heat Limit: 2500°F / 1371°C
Customers who bought this product also bought:
It's no secret that these cars are prone to heat soak which limits power potential and engine/turbocharger longevity. In our eyes it only makes sense to reduce these heat soak issues to make your...
The Cusco Type OS front strut bar for the new Civic Type R features their classic tubular aluminum shaft design with a high polish finish. The aluminum bar possesses high rigidity due to the...
The Radium Engineering catch cans are the most functional and integrated kits on the market. The catch cans mount using factory holes and integrate perfectly with the surrounding components. These...
PRODUCT FEATURES Direct fit for the left-hand drive 2017+ Honda Civic Type R Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter Helps reduce...
U62A (Street) U70A (Race) U88A (Extreme Race) U94A (Most Extreme Race)