No Products in the Cart
The following product is limited item commemorating the release of the coilover for GR SUPRA. HKS coilovers are usually gold anodized, but this limited Launch Edition is red anodized and limited to 18 sets produced.
HKS has released the MAX IV SP Coilovers for the Toyota GR A90 Supra. Designed for circuit driving and road coarses.
- This suspension utilized a conventional shock absorber rather than factory electronically controlled one and a vehicle easy to control according to the driver's intention.
- Using the high rate spring provides a smooth ride without too stiff feeling and at the same time helps to translate a feedback from tires.
- Adjustment type pillow upper allows to adjust the camber angle.
- The billet aluminum upper plate is used at the rear. This is for weight saving without losing the necessary strength.
- The straight wound spring is used at both front and rear allowing to easily change spring rates.
- Spring rate [N/mm(kgf/mm)]/: F=137(14)/R=176(16)
- Spring Length (mm): F=150(straight wound only) R=200(straight wound)
- Upper mount: F=pillow/R=pillow
Single Tube Damper Design
Mono tube dampers allow for more accurate and stable control and adjustment of dampening. Lower ride height and center of gravity gives a more stable ride.
Protect the shaft from the flying stones.
Using this special surface coating provides 5 times better durability over standard galvanising. This prevents build-up around the threads of the adjustment areas allowing for easier height adjustment.
M Shaft (46 normal type)
With the new design of cylinder shaft since the HIPERMAX M-1, MAX IV increased the cylinder shaft size to have a firm damping even at a little stroke range by optimizing the oil pressure characteristic. We mainly adopted this to the rear damper that can have a better driving experience.
Adopted Pillow Ball Upper Mount
For more accurate and sharp steering.
New Design Needle
Newly designed needle has been used to revise the very low speed and middle and high speed dampening which is key to a comfort ride.
Reduction of Unsprung Weight
In order to reduce unsprung weight, bracket, ride height adjusters and lock nuts are made from aluminium. (Not for all vehicles)
30 Step Damping Force Adjustment
30 levels of dampening adjustment allow fine tune adjustment for street, circuit winding roads, highway, or the weight of the vehicle.