No Products in the Cart
The Injen SES2300ICP Intercooler pipes are the next logical step in your search for power gains for your new Toyota GR Supra and BMW Z4 (M40i) equipped with the B58 L6-3.0L Turbo engine. This easy to install performance charge pipe system allows that turbocharged engine to breathe deeper to unleash that additional performance that you've been craving. These charge pipes pair perfectly with our cold air intake systems for even greater performance gains!
The Injen Technology engineers spent abundant amounts of time designing, testing, and perfecting this performance intercooler charge pipe system to develop some serious bolt-on power. The soul of this charge pipe system is with our mandrel-bent, over-sized 2.75" T6-6061 aluminum tube that provides a smooth uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow and a look that will impress every time you open your hood! The engineering team also developed precision CNC machined adapter flanges that mimic the OE-Style connections for a simple install.
- Manufactured from 2.75" Lightweight T6-6061 Aluminum Piping
- Oversized piping reduces restriction providing increased airflow to the engine
- Our aluminum piping replaces the brittle, failure-prone factory unit.
- Precision CNC machined quick connect flanges for an OE-Style attachment
- Includes one 1/8" Female NPT bung
- Seamlessly adapts with the OE Intercooler
- Precision CNC machined, and TIG-Welded sensor flanges included
- Stainless Steel Band Clamp with Inner Protective Liner
- Automotive Grade Silicone Couplers
- Unique CNC Machined Injen Logo Plate for a Refined Style
- Increase Throttle Response and Decreases Turbo Lag
- Beaded Tube Ends to Help Prevent Couplers from Coming Off
- Mandrel-bent Tubing for Increased Flow
- Uses all factory mounting locations
- Includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty