No Products in the Cart
* Free shipping in the lower 48 states. US Only. *
CURRENTLY ON LONG BACKORDER. CHECK BEFORE ORDER.
After several seasons of racing RV6 is ready to release its frontpipe for the FK8. This frontpipe was designed using Solidworks 3D modeling and their Creaform 3D laser scanner system for precise measurements and fitment. This frontpipe replaces the highly restrictive 2.37" OD front pipe with free flowing 3.0" OD tubing. This front pipe will bolt directly to the factory and any aftermarket exhaust system. The entire assembly made of high quality 304 stainless steel and is TIG welded by RV6's master welders in the USA.
- Full 304 Stainless construction
- 3" OD Tubing throughout
- Double lined interlock flexpipe
- Fully TIG welded
- Argon back gassed for pure welds
- All hardware needed for install
- Graphite gaskets with sealing ring to prevent blowouts
Processing takes an additional 7 to 14 business days for ceramic coating.